The Conference will comprise plenary lectures, oral presentations and poster sessions on the following problems:
- Mathematical Modeling in Mechanics of Deformable Solids.
- Mathematical Methods of Mechanics and Thermomechanics.
- Mechanics of Inhomogeneous Solids and Nanomechanics.
- Mechanics of Contact Interaction, Solids with Cracks and Thin Inclusions.
- Dynamic Problems of Mechanics of Inhomogeneous Structures.
- Optimization and Design of Structure Elements.
- Mathematical Problems of Fracture Mechanics (dedicated to 80-th birth anniversary of prof. H.S. Kit, cor. member of NASU).
- Mathematical Modeling in Mechanics of Design Shell Elements and Constructions with Inherent Stresses (dedicated to 70-th birth anniversary of prof. V.A. Osadchuk).
- Mathematical Models and Methods of Mechanics of Design Thin-Walled Elements (in memory of prof. B.L. Pelekh and his 70-th birth anniversary).
Official Languages of the Conference will be Ukrainian, Russian and English.